Well-designed, sturdy backpacking boots. The uppers are patterned slightly higher than lighter boots to provide additional comfort and support, making them suitable for medium loads on all types of terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are premium grade, full-grain leather, treated during tanning to ensure water resistance
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability
- Midsoles are stiff polyurethane for excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain. Allows good, tuned flex for natural movement and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes
- TPU stabilizers ensure maximum stability and limitation of pronation and supination
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®
|Weight||1.42kg (Black 42)|