Zamberlan Vioz GT Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Well-designed, sturdy backpacking boots. The uppers are patterned slightly higher than lighter boots to provide additional comfort and support, making them suitable for medium loads on all types of terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are premium grade, full-grain leather, treated during tanning to ensure water resistance.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- Midsoles are stiff polyurethane for excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain. Allows good, tuned flex for natural movement and a consistent flex pattern across all sizes.
- TPU stabilizers ensure maximum stability and limitation of pronation and supination.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.