For settings where wood is plentiful and burning it will not cause damage to fragile ecosystems, this wood burning stove allows you to travel without carrying fuel and it packs down to the size of a pancake.
The individual titanium panels are hinged and snap easily into place during setup. The conical shape focuses heat upward, directing it to the pot for quick, efficient cooking.
- Made of ultralight titanium, a material that withstands long-term heat without damage.
- Designed for pots no larger than 1.5L.
- Hinged access door can be opened or closed for air-control and for re-fuelling.
- Unfolded dimensions are 8 x 12.5 x 7.5cm.
- Includes a nylon carrying case.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 10cm|