Create meals and heat drinks with this super compact and efficient personal cooking unit. Whether you're making coffee, soup, noodles or dehydrated meals, this unit does it all. Great for very light backpacking and day hiking.
- 0.8L cooking cup with insulating cozy and integrated FluxRing heat exchanger.
- Push-button ignition, with a regulator that allows cold weather use to -9°C.
- Insulated drink-through lid.
- An internal regulator equalizes pressure for consistent boil times throughout the life of a canister.
- Boil time for 0.5L is 2.25 minutes. Boils 12L of water per 100g Jetpower canister.
- Uses Jetpower canisters (available separately).
- Collapsible pot support (available separately) lets you use it with other pots and pans. Supports stow inside pot for travel.
|Ideal for||Wilderness camping|
|Burner components||Aluminum and titanium|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||11.4 x 16.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.