The Flash is an upgraded version of the Jetboil Personal Cooking System. It's an all-in-one cooking system that combines the burner and the cooking pot. Heat, eat, and drink all from the same unit. Best of all, the neoprene cozy features a colour-change temperature indicator so you know when the tea's up.
- 1L cooking cup with insulating cozy, temperature indicator, and integrated FluxRing heat exchanger.
- Push button igniter.
- Insulating drink though lid and bottom cover.
- Stabilizer attaches to fuel canister, widening overall stove base.
- Boils 12L of water per 100g Jetpower canister.
- Dimensions are 9.5 x 18cm.
- Uses Jetpower canisters (available separately).
- Collapsible pot support (available separately) lets you use it with other cookware. Supports stow inside cup for travel.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||9.5 x 18cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.