The largest of our Crag series is tough enough for wall hauls and roomy enough for even the longest approaches from spring through fall.
- Contoured and padded shoulder straps with stabilizer straps.
- Moulded EVA backpanel.
- Removable framesheet with 6061A aluminum tubing border.
- Contoured hipbelt with forward-pull stabilizer straps for easy cinching and keeping the buckle centred.
- Gear loops on hipbelt.
- Grab/tie in handles.
- Hydration system ready.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Crampon pouch with side zipper access.
- Spindrift collar with cinch cord.
- Floating lid allows overloading.
- Rope carrier webbing system under lid.
- Under-lid security pocket with key clip.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.