We’ve upshifted our popular – and popularly-priced – Mountain Fountain hydration packs with new looks, better materials and increased functionality. They were originally made for off-road riders, but hikers, skiers, runners, and others have embraced them too. This version holds enough water and gear for short outings.
- Made of 2 types of recycled polyester fabric.
- Source Widepac 2L reservoir included.
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps with left and right hose routing and bite valve holder.
- Mesh back panel for comfort and wicking.
- Plastic back panel sheet to prevents slumping.
- Bungee cord on front for stowing extra gear.
- Main compartment with reservoir hanger.
- Zippered external pocket.
- Internal security pocket with key clip.
- Light port.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.