Load it up and it's a fast cruiser for extended expeditions. Empty it and it transforms into a playful, fun, and responsive day boat. Stable and efficient, the rounded chine, slightly Vee'd hull, and generous bow rocker allow control while running with waves. This High Volume version accommodates paddlers with longer legs and bigger feet, or those wanting maximum cargo capacity. With 4 hatches, it's built for instructors or expedition kayakers venturing out for long trips and exposed conditions.
- Carbon/Kevlar lay-up is lighter and more resistant to puncture than standard fibreglass.
- 4 hatches provide lots of options for loading gear.
- Deck pod forward of the cockpit lets you store small items and safely access them on the water.
- Moulded thigh grips and vacuum-formed seat provide solid and comfortable contact points for paddling efficiency and control.
- Adjustable backrest is supportive but low-profile to allow layback rolls and dynamic upper body movements.
- Retractable skeg lets you fine-tune handling and directional stability as conditions change.
- HV version is recommended for paddlers between 65kg and 140kg, along with those needing extra capacity for long trips.
|Ideal for||Expedition kayak touring|
|Length||5.4m (17ft. 10in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||80 x 41cm (31½ x 16.2in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|86 x 48cm (33.8 x 18.8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|