This raincoat combines stylish design with formidable weather protection. Waterproof and breathable with an adjustable hood and high front neck, it will keep the deluge out while you're doing surveillance at the off-leash dog park, watching storms hammer Chesterman Beach, or talent-scouting at soccer practice.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester in waterproof-breathable 2.5-layer stretch twill. It has a hydrophilic coating inside that attracts water vapour and a DWR-treated outer surface that repels rain and mist.
- Fully taped seams to seal out wetness.
- Attached hood has a button adjustment at the back and a drawcord adjustment in front to customize the fit and enhance your field of vision.
- High flap at front neck with a two-button adjustment, lined for soft comfort against the skin.
- Flap with snap detail on upper right chest.
- Internal waist adjustment at left and right allows for cinching it into a fashion-forward silhouette with a gathered back.
- Full-length, two-way front zipper with a wind flap to lock out cold drafts.
- Handwarmer pockets with snap closures.
- Cut to just below mid-thigh for extra coverage and style.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.