A women’s-specific fit and frame, combined with excellent air flow, keeps you comfortable through long mountain treks. Twin aluminum poles direct the weight straight into the ergonomically constructed hipbelt. The Vari-Quick fit system makes it easy to adjust to suit the individual back lengths. A two way all-around front zip offers rapid access to all your items, even when the lid is closed.
- Aircomfort Vario pro system.
- Compact hip fins with pull forward adjusters are easy to tighten even with heavy loads.
- Spacious waist belt pocket for valuables.
- Anatomically shaped, wide air mesh shoulder straps.
- Side bellows pockets.
- Lid compartment with internal valuables pocket.
- Stretch side pockets.
- Wet clothing compartment.
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops.
- Top lid attachment rings.
- Height-adjustable lid.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Rain cover.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||73-146cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.