A submersible daypack to keep your essentials dry on the water or on shore, while still allowing easy access. An excellent option for stand-up paddleboarders, kite boarders, fitness paddlers, or touring kayakers and canoeists.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio frequency welded.
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 zipper is fully waterproof and pressure-tested to 500 millibars.
- Lube for zipper included.
- Quick-drying, low-absorbency foam padding in shoulder straps.
- External bungi cord keeper holds overflow gear.
- 20L capacity.
|Material||840-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.