One pair of red gloves for riding endless miles along the white line.
- Made of 45% synthetic leather, 42% polyamide, 8% elasthane, and 5% polyester.
- Ultrasuede® palms with foam insert to absorb road shock.
- Micromesh fabric on back of hand provides excellent ventilation.
- Debossed microsuede patches for mopping sweat.
- Reflective logo.
- Simple design with easy-off pull tabs.
- Velcro® closure at wrist.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.