These full-fingered gloves are lightly padded and have an interesting sublimated print on the back that matches the DIY Jersey.
- Made of 35% synthetic leather, 25% nylon, 15% rubber, 15% cotton, 5% Kevlar® 5% foam.
- Snug spandex on the backs for mobility.
- Mesh on the finger side walls and expansion gussets for dexterity and control.
- 2mm open cell foam in key areas of palm adds comfort and protection.
- Kevlar reinforcement at side of hand for superior abrasion resistance.
- Silicone trigger fingers increase grip in all riding conditions.
- Sweat port finger ventilation on palm side.
- Strategic seam placement limits rub and provides mobility.
- Absorbent full terrycloth thumb.
- Reinforcement at the thumb crotch extends the life of the glove.
- Moulded neoprene wrist for added articulation and protective coverage.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|