For men of stone, The R300 uses WARP technology to distribute load across the entire harness structure for fit and comfort while hanging. Waistbelt and leg loops spread the load from edge to edge for a body conforming fit, yet are still extremely lightweight and supple for compact packing. Wide swami belt and conical leg loops to offer comfort while working the redpoint or at hanging belays.
- Made of burly double-weave, 4-way stretch fabric for body contouring fit and comfort.
- Polyurethane gear loops.
- Non-structural haul loop.
- 2 drop seat buckles on leg loops.
- Improved tie-in point with wear safety-markers on belay loop and tie-in points.
- Self-locking, aluminum anodized buckles.
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|