MEC Hoofit Pants - Children
These pants were designed with active kids in mind. They're durable, lightweight, packable and quick-drying – perfect for outdoor adventures, whether hiking, kayaking or chasing friends around the playground.
- Fabric is 100% nylon with DWR (durable water repellency) for water and soil resistance.
- Pocket bags are lined with 100% polyester mesh, for better drainage.
- Waist is elasticized ¾ of the way around, for added comfort and easier fit.
- Faux fly.
- Gussetted crotch for better mobility.
- Two front slash pockets.
- One back pocket with embroidered eyelets for drainage.
- Knees are articulated for mobility and reinforced to increase durability.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Weight||119g (Child 3)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.