A PFD for paddlers who don’t want a PFD – until they’re swimming or the Harbour Patrol pulls them over. As sleek as a waistpack, this little unit will appeal to stand up paddleboarders or anyone who dislikes bulky foam flotation devices.
- Features a 3F inflator for easy inspection, green means it's good to go.
- A quick tug on the inflation cord deploys 35lbs. of buoyancy, more than most foam PFDs.
- Oral inflation tube provides a back-up option.
- Universal adult sizing is legal for those 16 and older, weighing 36.3kg (80lbs.) or more, and up to a 132cm (52in.) chest.
- Inflatable PFDs must be worn on your person to be legal (no stowing them in your boat or on your board).
- Inflatable PFDs are not legal for whitewater paddling in Canada.
|Shell material||420-denier high tenacity nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|