Race Face protection continues to save skin and gain fame across dirt playgrounds worldwide. This hard shell/soft shell combination is designed for comfort, protection, and a good range of motion. Open back design offers ample air circulation and breathability.
- Hard shell is 85% polypropylene, 15% thermo plastic rubber. It uses a reinforced dike system designed to absorb impact and vibration across the shell.
- Two-piece construction allows for unrestricted articulation between the knee and shin.
- Mesh interior wicks sweat for dynamic cooling.
- Perforated EVA foam allows flow-through venting and moisture control. Won't compress or thin out over time.
- Water-repellent 600-denier nylon combined with small-hole mesh for a durable, yet breathable option.
- Soft brushed woven straps and locking D-ring system let you adjust the fit.
|Protection zone||Knee and shin|