Sometimes a good hike takes you from beating sun to misty, cool fog. That's where convertible pants come in handy. For this season, the pants are made from an improved abrasion-resistant nylon and the zip-off legs convert to capris instead of shorts. The fit and design has been tweaked based on comments from members.
- Fabric is 100% nylon with DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Zip fly with snap closure and belt loops.
- One cargo pocket, two rear pockets; flaps and snap closures.
- Gusseted crotch for a full range of motion.
- Zip-off legs.
- Zippers at ankles so you can slide them over your boots.
- Short 76cm (30in.) inseam.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|