A waterproof, buoyant, self-mounting, 360 degree light, that's excellent for night paddling, a camp area light, or an in-tent overhead lamp.
Four super-strong magnets in the mounting plate match four magnets in the base of the light – they’re powerful enough that you can slide the mounting plate under most kayak decks and have the magnets “grab” the light securely on top. (The mounting plate can also be screwed to the deck top if desired.) You can also slip the mounting plate under a hat or cap, and mount the light on your head: this position puts it high above the water for maximum visibility, lets it be seen through a full 360 degrees, saves your night vision, and keeps the magnets well away from your deck compass.
In camp, use the mounting plate to clamp the light through the roof or gear loft netting of your tent for overhead area illumination.
- 16 superbright LEDs.
- Visible up to five nautical miles.
- Waterproof to 20 metres.
- Large top-mounted button quickly cycles the light through the modes, even with cold fingers or gloved hands.
- Three modes include steady, flashing, and a battery-saving four LEDs only.
- Burn times are 30 hours on steady, and up to five days on flash.
- Takes three AAA batteries, not included.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|