A rugged and compact power pack and solar charger. On a full charge, it will keep your MP3 player cranking through about 70 hours of tunes, recharge your cell two or three times, or a smart phone once or twice. You can charge it at home from the wall or your computer. In camp, fold it open in the sun and the polycrystalline panels will harvest the rays with maximum efficiency.
- Rubberized shell buffers against impact.
- Lithium polymer battery with 2200mAH capacity.
- Output is 5vUSB@1000mA. (USB 2.0 compatible).
- Two solar panels with 100mA output each.
- Includes mini and micro USB adaptors to run and charge portable electronics.
- Water resistant to IPX4 standard (splashed and/or sprayed water).
- Power gauge monitors battery strength.
- Auto shut off.
- Charges from solar panel, computer USB, or included wall adapter.
- Approximate charge times are 4 hours or USB. 10 hours in full sunlight.
- Dimensions are 14 x 7.6 x 3cm.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||4 h|
|Folded dimensions||14 x 7.6 x 3.2cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 2200mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?