MEC’s largest cycling hydration pack keeps you self-sufficient through long days of all-mountain adventure. Named for a popular ride in BC’s Chilcotin range, it’ll comfortably carry your full body armour, a helmet, and all the clothes, tools and fuel required.
- Designed to sit close to your back, with a contoured hipbelt to keep it all stable during descends and drops.
- Contoured, breathable shoulder harness and air channel back panel keep air circulating.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Strap system carries armour on the bottom of the pack. Stows when not in use.
- Large front stow pocket with compression straps holds helmet, pads or wet garments.
- Outer full length compartment has one large mesh zip pocket with key clip, one smaller zip mesh pocket, a pump sleeve and a larger sleeve for tools or a spare tube.
- Inner full length compartment is undivided for extra tools, a first aid kit, lots of food, and some spare clothes.
- Next-to-back compartment has hangers for the Hydrapak® Reversible Reservoir with Shape-Shift Technology (included) and a hose port that allows left or right tube routing.
- 2 low-profile hipbelt pockets hold small items.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.