Named for the famed North Shore ride on Mount Fromme, the Pipeline carries 2L of water, and all your shielding including a full face helmet, plus patch kits for yourself and/or your bike, and a waterproof layer for the rain.
- Designed to sit close to your back, with a contoured hipbelt to keep it all stable during descends and drops.
- Contoured, breathable shoulder harness and air channel back panel keep air circulating.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Strap system carries armour on the bottom of the pack. Stows when not in use.
- Large front pocket has compression straps for a helmet, pads or wet garments.
- Outer compartment has a large mesh zip pocket with key clip, a smaller zip mesh pocket, a pump sleeve and a sleeve for tools and tubes.
- Inner compartment is undivided to fit extra tools, a first aid kit, and spare clothes.
- Next-to-back compartment has hangers for the Hydrapak® Reversible Reservoir with Shape-Shift Technology (included) and a hose port that allows left or right tube routing.
- 2 low-profile hipbelt pockets hold small items.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.