MEC Drencher Pants - Men's
MEC Drencher Pants - Men's
- Available prices $69.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
We need some downtime. In 4 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 124 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Affordable pull-over pants for your daily commute. They’re slim enough not to flap in the wind, yet roomy enough to fit over your regular clothes. The fully waterproof construction makes them best suited to shorter, lower-intensity rides, where interior moisture build-up will be minimal.
- Very durable 100% nylon fabric with polyurethane coating for waterproofness.
- Fully seam-taped for maximum protection.
- DWR coating for improved comfort.
- Elasticized waist with drawcord.
- Small rise at waist back to keep you covered in the riding position.
- Subtly articulated knees for comfortable pedalling.
- Gusseted knee to ankle zipper for easier on and off.
- Velcro® ankle closures can cinch tight to stay out of the chain.
- Reflective strips on the leg and hip for visibility at night or in dull weather.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.