You don’t limit yourself to one activity. Why should your pack? Along the trail, up that crag, or across those freshies, the Spirit 30 brings it. It’s ready for your favourite hydration reservoir, your trekking poles or ice axes, and whatever else you need for a high-output day.
- Thermomoulded back panel, ergonomic shoulder straps and a padded hipbelt ensure comfortable carrying.
- One top-access main zippered compartment, with an inside mesh pocket with key clip.
- One small outside pocket located on main compartment flap keeps small things sorted.
- Twin hipbelt pockets and two stretch woven water bottle holsters on sides.
- Next-to-back hydration sleeve (reservoir not included) with three point hanger system and a port for left or right hose routing.
- Bungi cord lashing system on front of pack holds a spare shell or soggy stuff. Additional lash loops on the lid.
- Twin ice axe/hiking pole loops.
- Grab handle on back of pack for toting.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls for easy cold weather use.
|Main fabric||210-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||315-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.