You don’t limit yourself to one activity. Why should your pack? Along the trail, up that crag, or across those freshies, the Aria 30 brings it. It’s ready for your favourite hydration reservoir, your trekking poles or ice axes, and whatever else you need for a high-output day.
- Women’s-specific torso length, hipbelt and shoulder straps.
- Thermomoulded back panel, ergonomic shoulder straps and a removable padded waistbelt ensure comfortable carrying.
- Torso length adjusts from 40.6 to 45.7cm for a precise fit.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with vertical zip holds your shell or fleece at the ready.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket lets you lose those layers as you warm up, without losing momentum.
- One top-access main zippered compartment, with an inside mesh pocket.
- One small outside pocket with key clip located on main compartment.
- Four attachment loops on lid let you thread your own cord/bungi lashes.
- Twin hipbelt pockets keep energy bars, GPS, or point-and-shoot cameras instantly accessible.
- Next-to-back hydration sleeve (reservoir not included) with three point hanger system and a port for left or right hose routing.
- Twin ice axe/hiking pole loops.
- Two stretch-woven water bottle holsters on pack sides.
- Grab handle on back of pack for toting.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls for easy cold weather use.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle for sound signalling.
|Main fabric||210-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||315-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.