You don’t limit yourself to one activity in the alpine. Why should your pack? Hit the trail, swarm that crag, or swoosh those freshies. With a 40L capacity and an internal stay, the Aria 40 lets you go equipment-intensive without sacrificing carrying comfort.
- Women’s-specific torso length, hiptbelt and shoulder straps.
- Thermomoulded back panel, ergonomic shoulder straps, internal stay, and a padded hipbelt allow efficient, comfortable load transfer.
- Torso length adjusts for a precise fit. Ranges are 38.1 to 43cm on the short standard and 45.7 to 50.8cm on the standard long.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with vertical zip holds your shell or fleece at the ready.
- Stretch mesh shove-it pocket lets you lose those layers as you warm up, without losing momentum.
- One top-access main zippered compartment with stuff pocket on flap interior.
- Outside pocket on main compartment opens clamshell-style to access a mesh zip pocket with key clip and a mesh sleeve – excellent for keeping safety gear organized and accessible.
- Four attachment loops on lid let you thread your own cord/bungi lashes.
- Twin hipbelt pockets keep energy bars, GPS, or point-and-shoot cameras instantly accessible.
- Next-to-back hydration sleeve (reservoir not included) with three point hanger system and a port for left or right hose routing.
- Twin ice axe/hiking pole loops.
- Two stretch-woven water bottle holsters on pack sides.
- Grab handle on back of pack for toting.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls for easy cold weather use.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle for sound signalling.
|Main fabric||210-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||315-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.