Ideal for long runs when you want carrying capacity as well as water. It's also useful for walking, hiking and cycling. Ergonomic design is comfortable, functional, and designed to move with you.
- Exterior fabrics are treated with a Deluge® DWR coating to shed light rain.
- Separate compartment and hanger system for a hydration reservoir (the reservoir is not included).
- Moulded back panel with ventilation channels.
- Contoured mesh shoulder straps with ladders for routing hydration hose left or right. Sternum strap has a whistle buckle.
- Main compartment has a security pocket with key clip.
- 2 stretch woven hipbelt pockets hold cash, ID, and energy bars handy.
- Loops to add your own bungee cord for a helmet or jacket.
- Glove friendly zipper pull.
- Light attachment point for night runs.
|Main fabric||150-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.