It’s a sleek suitcase. It’s a full-featured backpack with uncompromised design and carrying comfort. It’s what you want for light, fast-moving travelling and trekking.
- Plastic framesheet, aluminum stay, and contoured, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt assure efficient load transfer and carrying comfort.
- Air dot foam back panel with mesh cover maximizes air circulation to keep you cool.
- Torso length adjusts in infinite increments for a precise fit. Ranges are 38.1 to 45.7cm on the short standard and 45.7 to 53.3cm on the standard long.
- Zip-over flap covers the carrying harness in suitcase mode and tucks away into a dedicated pocket in backpack mode.
- Hipbelts have fabric hinges for easy folding away when converting to suitcase.
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets let you keep snacks, tickets, and point and shoot cameras at hand.
- Sternum strap buckle has built-in whistle.
- Two padded carry handles for toting vertically or horizontally.
- Front horizontal pocket with key clip.
- Vertical envelope pocket holds documents.
- Main vertical front pocket unzips to expand bellows-style for extra capacity when you need it and a lower profile when you don’t. (Adds 8L to the short/standard and 11L to the standard/long.)
- Large main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket on its lid for laundry, etc.
- Glove friendly zipper pulls. Main compartment zipper pulls are padlock ready.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||75-145cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.