Hit the rails or the trails, and have some stash space leftover for that serendipitous sidetrip of a lifetime. The Wayfarer transforms effortlessly from respectable suitcase to functional backpack and back. It also comes with a simple stow-away daypack for trips away from the motherpack. All in all, just the thing for your gap year or epic trek.
- Plastic framesheet, aluminum stays, a stretchwoven backpanel, and contoured, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt assure efficient load transfer and carrying comfort.
- Torso length adjusts ladder style for a better fit. Ranges are 38.1 to 45.7cm on the short standard and 45.7 to 53.3cm on the standard long.
- Zip-over flap covers the carrying harness in suitcase mode and tucks away into a dedicated pocket in backpack mode.
- Hipbelts have fabric hinges for easy folding away when converting to suitcase.
- Sternum strap buckle has built-in whistle.
- Two padded carry handles for toting vertically or horizontally.
- Two front storage pockets, one with key clip.
- Large main compartment has cinch straps to secure contents and a mesh pocket on the lid to separate laundry, etc.
- Padded shoulder carry strap for suitcase mode included.
- Glove friendly zipper pulls. Main compartment zipper pulls are padlock ready.
- Daypack has two stretch woven water bottle pockets and daisy chain webbing for attaching extras, and folds into its own internal security pocket for stowage.