Bridging the space between pricey soft shell and fragile cotton, these long shorts are rugged enough for technical climbing days. The fabric has a dense weave that stands up to rough textured stone and has built-in give so your mobility isn't limited. The outer face is treated to shed light moisture and the synthetic fabric dries out quickly if it gets fully wet.
- Made of 88% nylon, 12% spandex, in a stretchy, but stout weave with DWR (durable water repellency) finish
- Snap closure with internal webbing in the waistband for adjustments
- Quarter-length inseam gusset with flat-felled seams that lie flat
- Offset side seams with gathers to articulate the knee
- 2 slash front pockets. 2 rear pockets with flaps