Enforcers are what you want on your hands when you're front pointing up seldom formed ice lines. This next generation offers you even more dexterity while retaining maximum protection against impacts and ice.
The PrimaLoft® insulation in the inserts has been needle punched to entangle the fibres. That makes for a denser, more stable insulation that’s thinner, without loss of warmth.
- Double-layer woven nylon shell with four-way stretch combines durability with mobility
- Compression-moulded EVA padding shields your knuckles during missed swings
- Goat leather palms and palm patches provide grip and abrasion protection
- Ice tool-specific pre-curve fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip
- Removable liners have built-in GORE-TEX XCR® technology for full waterproofness with maximum breathability
- PrimaLoft ECO needle punch insulation (50% recycled fibres) on back of hands
- Target temperature range is -17 to -1°C