Panniers can be a pain if you’ve got a lot of off-bike errands. This cyclist-specific pack simplifies those side trips by letting you take it all with you. The main compartment opens wide to swallow a ton of cargo, including your U-lock. Lash points let you add your own bungi cord to secure your helmet, yoga mat, etc.
- Mesh panel with Air Dot Channel Systems (ADCS) keeps you cool when you’re riding hard.
- Key-clip equipped front pocket holds small essentials accessibly.
- Two internal mesh pockets for organization.
- Two stretch-woven side pockets hold water bottles, coffee mugs, etc.
- Compression straps keep your load close and stable.
- Attachment point holds a rear blinkie light up high, for easy spotting.
- Grab handle for comfy toting.
- Built-in rain cover with reflective treatment.
- Hydration reservoir ready with a three hanger system and your choice of left or right tube routing.
- Glove friendly zipper pulls for colder weather commuting.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|