Made for mountaineering, alpine climbing, and general winter use, the Soloists have a modular construction for quicker dry times and fine-tuning to a wide range of temperatures.
The PrimaLoft® insulation on the palms of the inserts has been needle punched to entangle the fibres. This reduces bulk while retaining warmth, and banishes that slip-slide feel when you’re gripping tools or poles.
- Outer shells are light, yet abrasion-resistant nylon, with improved four-way stretch.
- Goat leather palms, plus palm patches with Kevlar® stitching, add abrasion protection and grip.
- Removable liners feature 100% waterproof BDry™ inserts.
- PrimaLoft ECO insulation (50% recycled fibres) on liner hand backs.
- PrimaLoft ECO needle punch insulation on the palms for maximum dexterity and minimal bulk.
- Target temperature range is -26 to -9°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.