This comfortable, weather-resistant jacket will keep your little one warm in nasty weather. The fast-drying, wind-resistant shell is filled with high-loft compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet. The shell is easily reversed to show off the quilted side. Quilting all throughout the layers makes it less bulky.
- Shell is snag-free 100% recycled ripstop polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Insulation is 100g Thermogreen® polyester, made of 90% recycled material.
- Raglan sleeves provide extra mobility.
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from chafing.
- Shell fabric elbow patches on fleece side for extra durability.
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of reversible jacket.
- Elasticized binding on waist, cuffs, and hood, keeps things in place and seals out cold.
- Patagonia® relaxed fit allows layering.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.