Warm and windproof insulation that's lean enough to wear under a shell. The fabric is extremely light with high tear strength, and the down is warm and compressible. Serious warmth for keeping spirits high.
- Shell is 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish that is water-resistant and windproof; lining is polyester plain weave.
- Insulated with high-loft 600-fill power goose down. Quilted contruction secures the down in place.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective trim.
- Full-length zipper extends to collar.
- Drawcord at hem traps warm air in.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
- Patagonia® relaxed fit.
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.