The Alibi II Gloves are optimized for ice climbing and dry tooling. They’ll give you superior hold and control for leashless climbing and hard single pitches but you'll have to come up with that alibi for your boss all on your own. The Pittard® Oiltac palms even grip ice, but note that they’re not durable on rappels.
- Double leather cuff closure with thermoformed neoprene.
- Articulating wrist harness for secure, custom fit.
- Soft shell fabric finger sidewalls for stretch and dexterity.
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm for enhanced grip and optimum control in wet or dry conditions.
- Reinforced thumb and thumb crotch, treated to prevent moisture absorption.
- Gel padding on the outside hand edges buffers against ice strikes.
- Back of hand carabiner loops.
- Target comfort range is -7 to 2°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.