Pretty much the Swiss Army Knife of backcountry gloves, the StormTrackers have got you covered for ski touring and alpine and ice climbing. A WINDSTOPPER® membrane and tricot lining make it surprisingly warm for its low profile. That sleekness gives you excellent dexterity and tactility. It’s at its best in moderately cold and dry conditions, but the materials dry quickly.
- WINDSTOPPER soft shell fabric is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant.
- Tricot lining adds warmth without excess bulk.
- Full leather palm for durability and grip.
- Special finger construction adds dexterity.
- Three panel thumb for a fine fit.
- Elasticized wrist.
- Gusseted entry with auto-lock zipper.
- Target comfort range is -9 to 2°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.