Alpine handwear that lets you update your status without getting frostbite. The warm, waterproof construction works well equally on slopes or pitches. The leather in the fingertips is treated to allow you to work touchscreens.
- Fully seam-taped nylon shell.
- Waterproof-breathable Ventia Dry inserts for weatherproofness.
- Enduraloft insulation with a soft tricot lining.
- TouchTec leather palms and inner finger faces allow use of touch screen devices and provides solid grip on poles and tools.
- Soft nose wipe on thumb.
- One-handed gauntlet cinch and removable cord.
- Target comfort range is -26 to -9°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|