Quick change gloves for ski touring and cold weather hikes, or running. The fleece liners offer warmth and breathability. If a sudden storm blows in, pull the waterproof-breathable shells out of the back-of-hand pockets, glove up your gloves, and carry on.
- Fleece liners have a smooth face and brushed back.
- Silicone print on fingertips and palms provides asolid grip.
- Zippered pockets on the back of the hands double as shell storage pockets and heat pack holders.
- Shells are a waterproof-breathable 2.5-layer, 40-denier, Pertex Shield DS stretchy ripstop fabric, for durability and dexterity.
- Reflective logo on shells for visibility.
- Target comfort range is -4 to 4°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.