Quick change gloves for ski touring and cold weather hikes, or running. The fleece liners offer warmth and breathability. If a sudden storm blows in, pull the waterproof-breathable shells out of the back-of-hand pockets, glove up your gloves, and carry on.
- Fleece liners have a smooth face and brushed back. Slicone on fingertips and palms provide solid grip.
- Zippered pockets on the backs can store the outer shells or be used for heat packs.
- Shells are waterproof-breathable stretch pertex for durability and dexterity.
- Reflective logo on shells for visibility.
- Manufacturer's target comfort range is -4 to 4°C.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.