Ride on through the storms. These warmly insulated pants revel in heavy weather and the cadence of freeriding. The supple fabric is insulated with a compressible layer of warm-when-wet insulation. It's held in place with an internal lining of soft taffeta for wickability and a smooth, smooth glide.
- Made of soft, durable 150-denier 100% polyester face fabric with herringbone weave and H2No® waterproof-breathable membrane for storm protection.
- Insulated with Thermogreen® (90% recycled) polyester insulation.
- Brushed tricot lined waist with elastic tabs to customize the fit. Zip and three-snap closure.
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia ski or snowboard jacket to keep snow out.
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out. Articulated knees improve mobility.
- Internal gaiters keep the snow out.
- Burly scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one right thigh pocket with hook-and-loop closure.
- Patagonia® relaxed fit.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.