A flexible, lightweight and durable solar panel combined with a high-capacity storage battery: just the set-up to keep your phone, GPS, MP3 players, Bluetooth® devices, or digital camera running while you’re off the grid. Included AC and car adapters let you pre-charge the storage battery. An hour of intense sunlight should keep a 3G iPhone® good for about 6 hours of talk time or 14 hours of audio playing time.
- 3.7V, 2650mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- Battery adaptor clip connects to most 3.6 or 3.7 lithium ion digital camera batteries
- Adaptors included for Nokia, Motorola, SOE, Samsung and LG phones.
- Solar power (max.): 5.04W.
- Solar output: 6V, 840mA (max.).
- Power bank output: 5V (2A max.).
- Power bank input: 5V; 1A or solar.
- Dimensions are 8.5 x 22 x 3.5cm when folded. 4.9 x 22 x 0.4cm when unfolded
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||7-8 h|
|Folded dimensions||8.5 x 22 x 3.5cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 2650mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?