Portable power in a compact package. The SolarDuo will let you keep most phones, PDAs, GPSs, MP3 players, Bluetooth® devices, and digital cameras on the go while you’re off the grid. The panels recharge two included AA batteries, which can be used to bank power and recharge other devices or removed and used directly in gadgets that take them. The AAs can also be pre-charged at home with the included USB adaptor. In direct full sunlight, the solar panels recharge both AAs in about 5 hours. A half hour of intense sunlight should run a typical cellphone for 10 hours of standby or 20 minutes of talk time.
- Triple junction amorphous silicon panels capture a broad solar spectrum.
- 2 AA 1.2V 2000mA Ni-MH batteries.
- Battery adaptor clip connects to most 3.6 or 3.7 lithium ion digital camera batteries
- Adaptors included for Nokia, Motorola, SOE, Samsung and LG phones.
- Solar power is 1.68W max.
- Solar output is 4V, 420mA max.
- Output voltage is 5V or 6V (boost).
- Folded dimensions are 21 x 9 x 3cm. Unfolded: 21.5 x 20 x 0.4cm.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||4-5 h|
|Folded dimensions||21 x 9 x 3cm|
|Batteries||2 rechargeable NiMH AA (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?