Portable power in a handy fold-open pouch. The built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery lets you store juice for a rainy day, and it can be pre-charged at home or in your car with the included adaptors. In direct full sunlight, the panels recharge the battery in about 3 hours. The SolarMio will let you keep most cellphones, PDAs, GPSs, MP3 players, Bluetooth® devices, and digital cameras on the go while you’re off the grid.
- Flexible, glass-free solar panels.
- 3.7 volt 900mAh lithium polymer storage battery.
- Battery adaptor clip connects to most 3.6 or 3.7 lithium ion digital camera batteries.
- Adaptors included for Nokia, Motorola, SOE, Samsung and LG phones.
- Power is 2.52 Watts.
- Operating voltage is 5 volts / 6 volts.
- Operating current is 500mA.
- Input voltage is 5V.
- Folded dimensions are 22.5 x 8 x 2cm. Unfolded: 22.5 x 23 x 0.55cm.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Folded dimensions||22.5 x 8 x 2cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 900mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?