Protect your take-apart kayak paddles with this handy carrying bag. Fits two complete paddles, including bent-shaft types. Named for the guy who designed the bag, whose middle name was inspired by a particular brand of traditional ale brewed in Ontario. Charrington is also an excellent name for a bag to carry your paddles.
- 1000-denier nylon outer for great abrasion resistance, 210-denier nylon lining, and four internal sleeves to baby your blades.
- Full-length locking, two-way zipper.
- Attachment rings for a shoulder strap (available seperately).
- Webbing loop at end for easy storage.
- Easy to grab top handle.
- Small pocket for keys, etc.
- Dimensions are length 130cm, width at ends 20cm, width at middle 16cm.
|Main fabric||1000-denier nylon|