MEC Beech Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Traditional styling and quick-dry fabric see this shirt through various activities, like hiking, backpacking, camping, and paddling. The long sleeves provide extra coverage against biting bugs and scratchy branches, and the fabric is quick to forgive any splashes. We like it for canoe trips across the lake that end with a beer and a burger out on the neighbour's deck.
- Made of lightweight nylon fabric.
- UPF 45 rating to provide protection on sunny days.
- Classic button-up shirt style, with a collar and two chest pockets.
- Secret vents are concealed at the sides to maintain your cool.
- A button strategically placed at mid-arm keeps the sleeves rolled up.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.