MEC Magnolia Long-Sleeved Shirt - Women's
Stretchy, quick-dry fabric makes this shirt a classic for hiking, camping, paddling and travel. The long sleeves provide extra coverage against biting bugs and scratchy branches, and the fabric is quick to forgive any splashes. We like it for those canoe trips across the lake that end up in dinner around someone else’s barbecue.
- Made of a nylon and spandex blend.
- UPF 25 rating to provide protection on sunny days.
- Fabric has mobility-friendly stretch, is lightweight, and quick to dry.
- Classic button-up shirt style, with a collar and feminine seam details.
- Small zippered pocket at lower front seam makes a secure place for cash, cards, and lip balm.
- Button tabs keep rolled sleeves in place.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.