Made for kids who live to ski and board no matter what the weather. When it’s wet, the waterproof inserts keep the damp out. When it’s really cold and body heat isn’t enough, slip a couple of heat packs into the custom-made zippered pockets to keep those little fingers thawed.
- Shell is mini-ripstop polyester.
- Dri-Max waterproof insert blocks the wet.
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation doesn’t pack out if damp.
- Ultra-soft brushed thermofleece lining provides next-to-skin comfort, warmth, and moisture wicking.
- Palm is protected with tough, grippy polyurethane.
- Zippered heat pack pocket.
- Gauntlet length with cinch closure ensures gap-free overlap with jacket sleeve.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.