MEC Elan 2 Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Offering unrestricted freedom of movement, these running tights focus on venting and wicking to maximize your comfort. You can just concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and enjoying the run.
- Made of 90% nylon, 10% spandex in a stretchy, circular knit jersey with a wicking finish.
- Venting fabric at the back of knees, waist, and pocket offers comfort and breathability.
- Reflective stretch tape sewn into seams in strategic areas, increases your visibility to others without compromising your comfort.
- Waistband features a flat drawcord and encased elastic.
- Rear pocket for gels, key, ID, or credit card.
- Silver reflective MEC logo on front hip.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.