Kombi Rail Jam II Junior Gloves - Children to Youths
These well-insulated and waterproof-breathable gloves keep smaller hands warm through full days of skiing and boarding.
- Tough nylon shell with a water-repellent finish to shed moisture, snow and dirt.
- Waterguard® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Digitized synthetic leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip.
- Soft, high-loft 100% polyester insulation for maximum warmth.
- Polyester microfleece lining is moisture wicking for increased comfort.
- Mesh-lined front zipper pockets for holding heat packs.
- Gauntlet cinch closures keep heat in and snow out.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.